Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

My friend & co-worker, Jessy Hayes, is having a baby boy in June! I am so beyond excited for her & this next chapter in her life. Of course I wanted to practice my skills on her so I made her a couple of gifts.


A Monogram Onesie.


I used the Edwig Factory Font on my computer to print out the letter "K" & then cut it out for my pattern. The fabric I got at Hobby Lobby.


It was my first time doing the Zig Zag stitching along the outside edge.

I love how it turned out!




Baby Wipes Case.


This was my very first attempt at making one of these. It was super easy but very time consuming. I have seen these around but the top flap is always covered. I thought I would try one where it could actually be used. The fabric & trim came from JoAnn's.




These were both so fun to make.

Congratulations on the

Baby to Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment