Friday, May 13, 2011

Lace & Ribbon

Yes I have been MIA. You see, the projects I have been working on are gifts so therefore I could not post until after they were given.

I love making picture frames. Right before mother's day I was looking at my favorite craft blogs. On the blog Love Stitched there was a tutorial for a lace frame. I thought the simpleness of it was cute. (The frames I usually make are a bit extravagant). The tutorial actually had the lace going around the picture inside the frame, I decided to just stick the lace on the actual frame itself. Then I trimmed it with some pearls.



For the next frame, I bought some torquoise paint & painted over the black leaving black showing through, then I took some lime green ribbon & glued it along the frame.


Ofcourse my boys totally complete the look & two different ones might I add. These were so simple & yet fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment