Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Seriously Almost Peed My Pants!

So the other day while I was browsing through Goodwill I spotted a box, and inside this box was the most perfect chandelier that I have been waiting a lifetime to stumble across!!! Ok, maybe not a lifetime, but a Really. Long. Time. I grabbed that box like speed of lightning & ran to the front of the store to grab a cart! I browsed the rest of the store but only left with the chandelier.






We have been living in our house for almost 2 years & we still haven't replaced light fixtures that were originally there. The entry way light into my house is hanging by wires from the ceiling & has been that way since we moved in! Sad, True Story. Well it won't be long before this little beauty gets a makeover & will be my Grand Entrance Light!!!










Yes, you read the price tag right! $20 & it has crystals!! I don't think you realize how excited I am. I'm itching to get started on her but with Easter weekend, there is far too much going on, so she will have to wait until next week. Stay Tuned for After pictures!!! Eeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment