Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Edition

Last year I got the boys their Easter baskets from Walmart. They were absolutely perfect! Jhett's has airplanes across the top & Tredd's has cars. These items are significant to their names :)
Well they were just plain blue baskets & I wanted to spruce them up a bit. I printed out their names using the Stencil font on my computer then cut them out & glued them on the baskets. I then took some grocery bags and lined the inside of the baskets up while folding it over to cover the rim. I grabbed some off white spray paint & sprayed over their names, then just peeled off the letters. Viola!
Personalized Easter Baskets!!!

This year I wanted to do something different for their Easter Outfits. I had come across some pictures of little boys in bow ties & suspenders & thought it was so stinking cute! So I grabbed some scrap fabric I had & made some! I was going to full on make from scratch the suspenders. However, just the clips to do it were probably going to be around the same price I found actual suspenders for so I just sewed fabric on top of the existing ones. In the long run this was the cheaper route. I can always change the fabric if I want different ones :)




Here are my handsome little fellows modeling the finished products. Seriously, I could just squeeze them! I LOVE them so so much!!!!



As I was walking around my house looking at my Easter decor I realized I didn't get all crazy this year. Well folks, that will change next year. I already have so many ideas & crafts I will make for next year! But in the mean time, here are a few pictures of what I got up...












Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. you have some MAD skill girl!!!!! I love your style.I need your help when I move in a few weeks! I want to redo furniture and stuf. I going shabby chic style. My pottry barn bedding should arrive this week:) eeekkkk!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. You are so good at everything it looks like!

    ReplyDelete