Monday, April 18, 2011

"I'm So Excited...

And I just can't hide it! I'm about to loose control & I think I like it!"



Welcome to my new blog where I will post all the creative things I do. Let me first start off by telling you how much I love getting old furniture!!! Serious. My hubs had the wonderful opportunity to clean out one of his dads semi trailers & boy did he find some treasures!! We have so many ideas & plans I can't hardly stand it!!!


The first thing I grabbed to start working on was a little side table. This beauty had been sitting in that old trailer for more then 10 years! Not much needed to be done to it. I just cleaned, sanded, & roughed it up.


Before



After


Hmm, I may rough it more. You can't tell I did much of anything by the picture. I'm sure she is much happier now being in the comforts of my home. She is Loved.

2 comments:

  1. I love love old rusty furniture took into beauties! So excited to watch your projects on your new blog and I'm pretty proud that I'm your first follower haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I recognize that! Looks much better then when I loved it :) BTW...there is a store here in American Fork called Finderskeepers...reminds me of you & Austin! They take old furniture and turn it into something BEAUTIMOUS! It's absolutely adorable! They probably even find it off the side of the road like you two! lol Keep up the new blog, Steph! SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete